There is only one way to earn Critique Points in this workshop: Provide feedback for your fellow writers. In turn, others will do the same for you.
A valid critique1, will earn you one (1) point. Your points will be automatically awarded once you publish your critique.
There are a few special cases where you might find yourself with unexpected points2:
- We award ten (10) points for newly joined members — this is a one-time award;
- We award six (6) points for members who upgrade to a premium subscription;
- Donations — this is a very rare case, but one worth mentioning. On occasion we might bend the rules a little to allow one member to donate their points to another. Such instances are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Must be a minimum of 500 words, and follow — to some extent — our critique guidelines for structure and content. ↩
- These point values are subject to change at any time. ↩
Last Edited: 3 years ago