You can send members a private message1 from two places. The first is your Messages centre. The second is the Members Directory.
From both areas, the process is identical:
- Locate the member to whom you want to send a private message.
- Hover over their contact entry-three icons will appear.
- Click on the speech-bubble icon-this will display the message composer where you will be able to draft your message.2
Note: You can see a list of all the private messages you've sent by visiting your Messages centre, and clicking on the "Sent" tab.
- All messages sent through our private messaging features are visible only to you, the message's recipient and our site administrators. Messages are not visible to site moderators, and administrators will only access your messages in cases involving reports of abuse. ↩︎
- Messages sent through this workshop's messaging centre are subject to this site's terms and conditions and Code of Conduct. ↩︎
Last Edited: 14 months ago