The first step to joining a team is to subscribe to one of our premium membership plans. Our core workshop offers quite a number of features that are not present in the general workshop.
- Access to Teams & Sprints
- Additional Entries per Writing Project
- Additional Writing Projects
Once a member has subscribed to a premium plan, they may solicit team captains for a position on their roster1, or they may ask friends/members of an existing team for an endorsement.
It is not uncommon for groups of writers-especially those who have worked well together in the past on other teams-to form their own teams2.
It is essential for members to post up to six (6) Entries from their Writing Project-one for each active week of a sprint.
- Subject to availability/space on certain types of teams. ↩︎
- Creating a new team is at the discretion of the moderators and system administrators. Moderators are not able to create teams; however, they can petition/recommend a new team to our system administrators. ↩︎
Last Edited: 14 months ago